Facing an unexpected data loss on one’s computer or external device is certainly one of the most unwanted situations. It doesn’t matter how much we try to avoid it, we might end up experiencing a data loss out of the blue. Thankfully, there are a few data recovery software that can help you retrieve our lost and deleted content. One of the most popular and trusted tools used for data recovery is Wondershare Recoverit. If you have never used the tool before, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will make you familiar with the software by providing an in-depth review and a quick tutorial.
How to solve data loss?
It doesn’t matter if you have accidentally deleted something from your system’s hard drive or if an external hard disk has suffered from an unexpected data loss – it can be fixed by following the right approach. Ideally, you can follow either of these data recovery solutions:
- Get help from a professional
If you don’t want to take any risk, then simply visit an authorized repairing or service center. If you live in a city, then you can find a professional repair shop nearby pretty easily. Though, you should be extremely careful with this approach. Your sensitive information can be extracted and misused by someone else. Also, it is a more expensive approach and can cause a dent in your pocket.
- DIY: An easy fix with data recovery software
The second approach for data recovery is doing-it-yourself by taking the assistance of data recovery software. Firstly, check for a physical damage on your system’s hard disk or any external device that faced a data loss. Afterward, use a data recovery tool to retrieve its lost content by yourself. In this way, your private and sensitive information won’t be accessed by anyone else and you would be able to recover your data on a budget.
Review of Wondershare Recoverit
Recoverit by Wondershare is a highly advanced and secure data recovery tool that can let you retrieve your lost and deleted content under different scenarios. It is developed by Wondershare, which is known to build one of the first data recovery tools in the world. Already trusted by over 5 million users in 160+ countries, it is the data recovery software used by professionals globally. Now, you can also retrieve your lost content on your Mac and Windows system with Recoverit.
Download Recoverit for Windows or Recoverit for Mac to get things started. It is an extremely reliable data recovery tool with an impressive success rate of 96%. It doesn’t matter if your system has been infected by a virus or you wiped an entire hard drive by mistake, the tool will come handy to you on numerous occasions.
- The tool can recover all kinds of lost or deleted data types like photos, videos, songs, compressed files, important documents, and more.
- It supports three different data recovery modes: quick, deep, and all-around recovery
- It has dedicated solutions for different scenarios like lost partition, accidental deletion, recycle bin recovery, crashed system, virus attack, etc.
- You can even recover files that are permanently deleted (by Shift + Del)
- Since it supports Windows Preinstallation Environment, you can recover data from a crashed system as well.
- Besides recovering data from your system’s hard drive (or partitions), you can also perform data recovery on external devices such as USB drives, external hard disks, video players, iPods, mobile phones, SD cards, and more.
- The data recovery software works on all file systems (like APFS, HFS+, HFS X, NTFS, and FAT/exFAT).
- The tool comes with a 7-day money back guarantee
- It has a user-friendly interface and no prior technical experience is needed to use this data recovery software.
- The tool is 100% secure and won’t access your data while restoring it.
- Provides virus-free guarantee
- Comes with a dedicated 24/7 customer support and free lifetime update
- Extensive compatibility: Supports macOS High Sierra 10.13 and Windows 10
- Even though the tool comes with a free trial, you need to get its premium subscription to access its advanced features.
Use Wondershare Recoverit to recover lost data
Now when you know the major features of this data recovery software, let’s quickly learn how to use it as well. You can simply follow these three simple steps to perform data recovery on the location of your choice using Recoverit.
Step 1: Select a data recovery mode
To start with, launch Wondershare Recoverit on your Mac or Windows PC. If you wish to recover data from an external device, then connect it as well. From the welcome screen, select the type of data recovery you wish to perform.
Step 2: Select the target location
Now, you need to choose from where you wish to extract your lost or deleted content. It can be any hard drive partition, lost partition, or the connected external device. You can also select multiple partitions as well. After making your selection, start the recovery process.
Step 3: Preview and recover your data
This will automatically start the recovery process. You can view its progress from an on-screen indicator as well. Once the process is completed, you can view your data listed in different categories from the left panel. You can simply preview it on the right and recover it on your system.
If you are not satisfied with these results, then you can perform an “All-around Recovery”. You can find its option listed on the bottom of the screen. It would take more time to perform an All-around recovery, but the results will also be more extensive.
Once the All-around recovery is finished successfully, you can preview your data in the native interface. Select the data files you wish to retrieve and click on the “Recover” button to get them back. Make sure that you don’t save them on the same partition that was crashed or has been attacked by a virus.
As you can see, using Wondershare Recoverit to perform data recovery is quite simple. By following a click-through process, you can easily meet your requirements and recover your lost or deleted data from different sources. It is truly a remarkable tool that will come handy to you on numerous occasions. Go ahead and download it on your Windows or Mac system to give it a try free of cost.